Thursday, April 10, 2014

Starting To Write

I have had the desire to write a book for over a year now. After going through a lot of growing a few years prior, I feel the calling of the Lord to share my story. I try to type something out at least a page long 3 times a week. It sometimes is just a topic on my mind or something I know I want to be included in my book. My journey with God is still happening and I am still learning so much in this stage of life and I know I will continue to learn and grow. I am not done by any means. There is so much already in my head that I want to share and God is starting to get it out. It may take me some time, but I know I need to start somewhere.

My blogs are a part of my writing. Getting my thoughts out and having an audience to share with. 

I am so excited about all that God is going to do in the next years of my life as He speaks more to me and uses me for His glory. It is only the small beginning...it is going to be good.

Thank you for reading my blog. Please share posts that encourage you and keep checking back to see what more I have to share (I know it will be something haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment