Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Ministry of Women

I just returned from a Woman's Tea for North American Missions through SBCV (Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia) hosted by the Ladies Ministry of Ramouth Baptist Church here in Stafford, VA.



The ladies were not only welcoming but they exuded God's heart of service and it warmed my heart. Through my years of ministry at my previous church my heart jumps for joy at service. Even just taking down and setting up tables. The women who I was able to connect with at this function were so encouraging in their small interactions with me. My age did not matter to them, they truly heard my heart for the Lord and when I brought up wanting to serve Him, they were not hesitant in supporting me in that desire. They were excited and expressed positive responses in contacting me and keeping in touch as we seek to serve the Lord.

I feel so incredibly energized now! I feel so confident in what the Lord is doing in my life. I want to tell it to the world. Isn't it wonderful when we are actually ministering to one another?

This is the ministry we should be doing on a daily basis.

Let's energize each other in our efforts to minister to one another! Women of God, let's be the "ministry to women".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thode word's. It is such a blessing to me when we meet women together. Looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in this new chapter of our lives.

    ReplyDelete