Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beauty from a mess

I'm a mess, but I gave God my mess and He brought forth beauty from it. I couldn't change my mess myself, but rather I had to give Him my mess and accept any way He saw fit to change it. It was hard, sometimes painful. But I can say to you...obedience with no excuses is the very best way to be a child of God. Saying no to quick fixes, saying yes to conviction and personal self-control and change, and racing to my Bible as much as I could. 
If you want something in your life, your circumstances, in people around you to change...START WITH YOU. You're the only one who can change you, and your without excuse until you actively devote to letting God change you however He sees fit.
I'm a product of the changes He does, even the every day ones. 
I share this with you for your benefit, not mine. It's totally your choice to ignore, though I hope you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment