Monday, August 12, 2013

Welcome to Mandy's Blog!

Hi everyone!

I am very excited about this blog! I am still learning how to link thing correctly and share things the best way...but hey, I'm here and you are here...and you get to hear all about God's stuff in my heart and all my thoughts on stuff.

Today, I am feeling under the weather but God is showing me how to still be a smiley person and encouraging to others even thought I feel out of it.
It is interesting how God uses His children for many different thing through any feelings or trials or just plain stuff they go through. I feel the impression of God's Spirit testing me today to see if I am up for the challenge. I have had to hear corrections given to me without responding in "defense mode" but to really see it as always being able to better myself through everything. I don't like being wrong, and I don't really like being corrected because I try so hard to do my best to follow the rules and follow the Lord, but I MESS UP a lot!

Last night I actually cried in my car because as I prayed I admitted to God that I hadn't been fully consulting His Word and Spirit for mental and Spiritual decisions and I cried because I knew He knew. As I started talking about different things He answered them on the spot as His wisdom came to my mind. I started to not be able to know what to say anymore. So I ended by saying "Whatever You want God. How do you feel about it all?" And I felt better in that moment, but it was kind of frustrating because I don't do a lot, so there doesn't seem like much room for failure, but there is.

I asked God about what if I am convicted about something in His Word but someone else isn't, what is the line on something being just for one person and something being for everyone? He reminded me that His Word is for everyone, but that if something is in fact convicted about something and don't do anything about it, they are sinning. No matter how big or small, if they aren't listening to Him, they are sinning. And in that moment that's what He addressed in me....I was sinning by not listening to His promptings to pray about things going on, because I knew the answer, I knew what He would say, so I avoided. It was something small, super super tiny, but it was still a choice.

I won't pretend to know everything. I won't pretend I am perfect. I mess up. But I share my failures and successes because I love God and I want everyone to know and love Him too.

But in my successes I will share the best way I found, and I will share what God told me....because even though the spirit convicts us, the Bible is our tool...and I won't stop sharing it...it brings good...and I want good for everyone. People share good with me all the time, and I have to change sometimes...but it is good. So don't fight me here...I want good things for you.
This is not a blog for me to have somewhere to vent, this is a blog for me to share my life with others so that they may know they aren't alone and be encouraged to Stand Firm.

I hope you have a blessed day. God has plans today. He even has plans for my sickness. Ask Him how He feels about today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment